Relax on the BM Beach Hotel’s sandy beach with an open sea view of the Arabian Gulf with a drink in one hand and a camera in the other. The most popular all-inclusive staycation in the United Arab Emirates is returning to BM Beach Hotel. Pack your belongings, assemble your friends and family, and embark on an exciting journey. With the RAK Roadtrip All Inclusive package, you’ll have access to our pool and pristine beach where you can hear the sounds of the waves crash, then head up to Al Rahala Restaurant for an open buffet of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Finally, you may cap off your thrilling day by visiting any of our bars, where you will be served unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, or you can choose your own cocktails and mocktails from our all-inclusive beverage menu.
Terms and conditions:
- An additional AED 300 per night per room will be charged during Eid and public holidays.
- Please note that the all-inclusive beverages are available from 11:00 am until 11:00 pm, except the departure day
- Alcoholic beverages and cocktails will be served only to guests from age 21 & above.
- Please note that all items from mini bar and room service are not part of the promotion rate. Additional charges will be applied based on consumption accordingly.
- Each guest is allowed to have one drink at any given time.
- Guests under the all-Inclusive package must not, under any circumstances, offer beverages to other guests which they have been served.
- Offering beverages to other guests, not on the all-inclusive package may result in your all-inclusive package benefits revoked without any refund.
The following charges will apply to additional adults or children.
- Children from 0 to below 6 years old stay for free, with existing bedding
- AED 110* for children from 6 to below 12 years old, per child per night. An extra bed will be included and the child will be entitled to all benefits mentioned above.
- AED 220* for adults and children from 12 years and above, per child per night